Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner Game:

This Thanksgiving
the Crawfords and Koskis 
are grateful for:
Advil 
Boys 
Christmas lights
Dinner
Egg nog Ice cream
Food
Grocery Carts
Halloween
Islands
Jello-pudding
Kids
Liver
Minced Moose Meat Pie
Naughty Neighbors
Olivia
Penelope the Pig
Queensland, Australia
Rustin
Sarah
Thanksgiving
Ugly Underwear
Violins
Wonder Woman
Xylophones
Yo Yo's
Zebras

Hope you had a wonderful and Yummy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Fun to see Mom and Dad it your pictures. The table looks so pretty. Wish we could have joined you!

Churchhouse said...

Hey Girl- What a cute blog!!! I still can't get over how big your kids have gotten. Looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving with your fam. I bet it is fun having your parents so close. I really missed my family on this Thanksgiving. They were all together but me. :( We are planning on going after Christmas. My dad is not doing to good, so I really want to be there with him. It was fun seeing you at Twilight. I took Matt to see it last night. We did not care for it! Brenly went with us and Edward is her new man-Zac Efron is kinda out now. Let's get together sometime. Miss ya!