Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snowflakes in Arizona!

What can you do on a Sunday evening to keep ALL your kids entertained while Dad is at church meetings???  
MAKE SNOWFLAKES!

Everyone loved it and made them at their own pace and in their own way.
Tess wouldn't let me take her picture but I got her arm as proof she was there!

Chloe's favorite

Olivia in her Santa hat working hard!

Hallelujah! Even jr. high school boys like being creative!

Moms do too!

Olivia's favorite 

Tess's favorite 

Rustin's favorite 

Our own little snowstorm, AZ style!

For easy folding and cutting instructions go to: http://highhopes.com/snowflakes.html

6 comments:

Rydgd said...

Wow. That's all I have to say. Wow!

beth said...

those are fantastic! i can't wait to do it next sunday with my family!

michellechard said...

That is absolutely amazing. You are the best mom. I bet it's really fun growing up in your house!

Dawn said...

The best kind of snow storm to have in my book!

Liz said...

Those turned out great! And I'm so impressed that even a teenage boy got in on it.

I LOVE Arizona snow storms...that's why I live here!

Janell said...

Like I always say about Arizona winters... "You don't have to shovel sunshine!" :) You're such a GREAT Mom, Sarah darling! Seriously... your kids are LUCKY to have such a cool Mom!!
-jd