Friday, November 28, 2008

Daddy's BIG helper!

Russ has never been so happy to have a teenage son as he was on the Friday after Thanksgiving when Rustin was helping him (really) put up the Christmas lights on the house.  

I'm not sure that Rustin knew what he was getting himself into but he enjoyed working hard and helping Dad get done quicker. The view from up on the roof was cool though. He called his friend McKay, who's house he could see from up there and had him go outside and jump on the tramp etc. They thought it was pretty funny!

Thanks buddy, 
YOU'RE THE MAN!
Ta da! (almost done)

1 comment:

Mandy Stewart said...

Loks awesome. I like that you do it from the front AND back. I always look at them when I drive into the neighborhood. I love the snowflakes you guys made too. They were beautiful!