Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Now That's a Hairdo!

Olivia went to Olivia Gallman's birthday party on Saturday night where she got this
AWESOME HAIRDO!


It was quite the complicated "do!" Olivia's didn't last long because she said it was too tight and uncomfortable to sleep in but there were A LOT of girls with their hair like this at church the next morning! 

I'm glad we have this picture so I can try and do it for her myself another time. Fun Fun!!

2 comments:

straight family said...

Love the hair Liv. Sounds like a awesome birthday. We miss you!! Love you Olivia

Kim Skinner said...

cute hair. we've tried that style a few times at our house, but I'm not so skilled in that department.

your family is so cute!

btw - I made my blog background in photoshop. to get the wider margins, you can go to edit html in layout and adjust the main wrapper margin. mine is set at 875 but you will have to play around with yours. let me know if you need help.