Monday, October 27, 2008

"RUSTY, HECK YA!!"

After I wrote my "First Political Blog" I decided to email
Rusty Humphries
He is the AWESOME conservative talk-radio host I mentioned. I invited him to read my blog and see how he had inspired Chloe and I. I also told him I have a son and a husband named Rustin, so we really like the name "Rusty" (that was Russ's name until college) at our house! Well... 
HE VISITED THE BLOG AND WROTE ME BACK! 
Here it is in all it's beauty...

Hi Sarah!!
 
What a fun blog you have!!  Thank you so much for including me.  What city do you and your family live in?  Sounds like you have a wonderful and fun family.
You are truly blessed.  If you would like, I have a couple of extra CD's left from my Modesto trip, (it's a bunch of my favorite "bits and parody songs" through the years).  There's some fun stuff on there, I would be happy to send you guys a copy.
 
What's a good address?
 
All the best,
 
Rusty Humphries

Of course I wrote him back right away with my address and a big thanks for the visit and the email! Wow- What a nice guy! "Rusty- Heck ya!!!"
Don't forget to visit Rustin's very own political blog below 6

No comments: