Monday, October 27, 2008

Rustin's First Political Blog!


Okay, so today(this is Rustin btw), i was at the skate park with Zack. Then all of a sudden these 2 college ladies walk up and put an Obama and a McCain sign in the ground.With an open can of spray paint!!!!!!!!!! They "hid" a video camera next to them but we could see it. So,(of course this is the skatepark where all the, as Tess would say "deliquents," hang out), everyone is like "spray the Obama sign!!!!!!!!!!!!" 1 kid wrote Osama, another wrote No-Bama, and after everyone finished some of the kids spit lugies at it! Then Zack and I and his other friend covered the Obama sign completely with the spray paint and then beat it up and threw it away! Oh, and one kid drew hearts on the Mcain sign, and I HEART sarah palin. Try and solve my riddle and leave a comment with the answer.  I love to go scootering!!!!!!!

1 comment:

straight family said...

GO Rusitn you are the man!!! I am so lucky to be your aunt!! We love you tons!!!