Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Crafty Little Ghosts

I got this idea from my crafty friend, Brooke Sampson (you can see hers if you click on Brooke and Dave). When I showed my kids her blog they all just had to make some for our house! 

Just blow up some balloons, tape them to bottles, cut cheese cloth into squares, soak in 1 part water and 1 part glue, wring out, drape over bottles and let dry over night. Pop balloons in morning and viola! Ghosties!

Olivia's and Rustin's are haunting our piano. 
Thanks Jodie Martin for the cute "Happy Halloween" frame!!

Tess's and mine at the piano.

The tall daddy and the baby haunt the kitchen with Chloe's ghost.

A close up of Tess's from the piano. 
Aren't they cute???

6 comments:

Kent and Mary Anne said...

cutest ever. i want one. mak

kw87 said...

So cool! And easy. We have no halloween decor and could really use some. I'm doing it... maybe next year.

Rydgd said...

Way cool! I'm going to copy-cat...love 'em.

Beckie said...

ok, tiny baby ghost, hands-down favorite!

beth said...

Those are super rad! I may have to make one tonight... am I too late? can they haunt Thanksgiving too?

Janell said...

TOTALLY CUTE!!! Good work, girls! :)
-jd