
Chloe found a great website with tons of great hair-do ideas for girls with pictures, instructions and even video tutorials It's a Girl Thing
We've been trying lots of them lately and having sooo much fun!

French braid all around her head

Into a messy bun on the side



Simple but fun.


One afternoon Olivia and her friend Elizabeth wanted me to come to their salon.
What fun we had!

Elizabeth doing Liv's toes

My nails look pretty darn good considering they were done by 9 year olds!

My hair-do

zig zag part

Had to do the make-up too!

My turn!

After being gone for a week at girls camp I needed to do some girls camp hair on Chloe who was just a little too young to go~

LONG HAIR!

This is a french braid on it's side. You just take the hair from the same side of the braid every time instead of alternating back and forth. The braid looks like a twist from the front and top but you can see a regular braid from the back. This is from the website again.

Chloe's buddy, Josie let her practice on her hair!

Great job Chloe!

Lots of ponies woven together in the back

Zig-zag parts and ponies



Cute flower of mine that was a b-day present from Michelle Budge and it matched Chloe's sweater from Grandma C. so perfectly!

This is our friend Olivia Gallman. I did this same hair-do on Chloe that morning and Olivia wanted it too. Didn't have time to take pictures of Chloe because she had to head out babysitting but got lots of Olivia!

12 braids twisted around each other

I did this hairstyle on her 5 days ago and she still has it in!

I did it again yesterday for a little girl Courtney that I was babysitting. She was so good and LOVED it!
1 comment:
So fun! This makes me want to have some little girls now.
Post a Comment