I'm torn about selling her but I was so mad she bit me. It didn't hurt too bad, just like lots of super sharp bristly needles really quickly in and out but it scared me! We've had her for 8 years and this was a first, though she had been grumpy lately, hissing and trying to bite a few times. We'll see.
4 comments:
that is horrible. are you really going to sell it! yikes
I mean the bite is horrible. i'd get rid of it too!
I'm torn about selling her but I was so mad she bit me. It didn't hurt too bad, just like lots of super sharp bristly needles really quickly in and out but it scared me! We've had her for 8 years and this was a first, though she had been grumpy lately, hissing and trying to bite a few times. We'll see.
Oh... you are right, that was one wicked bite! ouch!! well, maybe time heals all [snake] wounds, physical & emotional. :)
Post a Comment