We had a super fun new years party this year with Koskis and Wilsons and Winters over.

The girls played Balderdash (Rich joined us at the end) and The Question Game and laughed our heads off while the boys rocked their heads off playing Rock Band dowstairs.

My niece, Kate, wishes you a happy new year!

My sister Dorothy's kids, Jane and Kolbe playing with our noisemakers and musical instruments. It was so fun having these little ones around the house just like old times when my kids were little .

Kolbe was so hard to get a picture of, he was not interested in wasting his time looking at the camera or smiling.

Steve and Kole (Kolbe's Dad) Rocking out!

Kjerstin and Olivia and Chloe bounced themselves out. Olivia slept right through midnight!! These girls had been partying all Christmas break.
I had a lot more pictures from new years eve but I accidentally ruined about 75 pictures from that week when I turned off the camera while it was connecting
to the computer. I won't make that mistake again- hopefully!
No comments:
Post a Comment