Olivia loves to make funny videos with the distorted setting on the computer camera. I thought you might like to check this one out even though she'll probably kill me when she finds this! Of all my kids, Olivia is the least shy and the most determined to win American Idol or somehow be famous! Enjoy!
8 comments:
hahah this is the best thing to play on. i love going to the mac store!!!
hilareous!
I am cracking up! Definitely keep that clip for future blackmail... she is awesome!!
Watch out, boys! Ha-ha! This is funny!!! :)
-jd
me again, only it's 5:49 am... LOVE the new look.
What a hoot!! She's such a doll!
Love the new background!
Ha ha!! We've watched the video like 50 times. My kids can't get enought of kissy Olivia!
That is hilarious!!! My girls would *LOVE* something like that to play with ... I'd NEVER get to use the computer!
Post a Comment