Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Flash Backward!


A few weeks ago my friend from high school, Michelle Rau Chard, posted these old pictures of us on her Facebook page. Do they bring back some great memories or what? Most of them from 1988 (I think)

My favorite part of this picture is my big bangs.  You get a nice close-up of what we now fondly refer to as "the Claw" I am in the front seat of our big red and silver "Koski-mobile" I learned how to drive in that big beast.  Now driving my big Suburban all around Gilbert is no big deal.

I'm sitting in my backyard on our trampoline trying to look sexy.  I'm wearing a tank top I made myself! 
What a hot seamstress I was.

Michelle Rau, me and Elissa Schmidt holding our favorite baby, Billy, who is holding his favorite drink, "Football juice!" (Notice the shape of his bottle)

Aimee Edwards and in the church parking lot. I would guess we are headed to seminary but it started so early in the morning it was usually dark so I'm not sure why we are hear or why Michelle is taking a picture. 

Me doing some tricks on the tramp.  Looks like my best Wonder Woman impersonation! She was my favorite superhero!

2 comments:

Beckie said...

I think I could give you a run for your money in a "biggest claw" contest. We'll have to compare photos. Fun look back. Totally rad.

michellechard said...

I think you had illegally parked in the church parking lot and we were walking there to go to your house after school....there is no way I'd make it to school as early as "0 period" seminary :)