Chloe is my most creative and adventurous daughter in the fashion world. She loves to try new things that she sees online on Pinterest or other places.
Here is a "Waterfall" braid that I did in her hair. there are pieces that come down through the braid from the top, unlike a regular French braid.
Thanks to Cherise Bailey for showing me how to finish off this braid in a cute way!
Next we sewed a DRESS from Pinterest instructions! Not as easy as you would think. Chloe, Olivia and Callie all made them with LOTS of help from me. I like real patterns I can hold in my hand better. I'll post a finished pic of the dress when I find it.
Probably Chloe's favorite thing to do is find funky ways of doing your nails. We did these pink, black and white leopard spots on her nails one Sunday afternoon.
I love that she documents everything so she can share it with her adoring Istagram friends!
This is the "Before" picture on a cool new way of curling your hair that Chloe learned. When it's damp, you roll it up in a elastic headband around your whole head (not over your face)!
Then in the morning when you unroll it, you have lots of big, round curls! I curl a few pieces on the top in the back to even it out a bit, and viola! You have curly hair that stays curly for a couple days!



No comments:
Post a Comment