Knowing that my one-hundredth post was fast approaching it has been on my mind. I keep wondering what special thing will it be about?? I posted two late last night to bring me to the magic number and then I went to sleep and had the funniest dream!
I was at Dawn Foutz's house (which is funny cuz she doesn't even live in AZ anymore but is a fellow blogger, but that's not the funniest part, Hi Dawn!) and we were on her back patio reaching down for something when my arm and leg started burning
REALLY BAD!!!

I looked down and two big scorpions were clinging to my wrist and stinging me like crazy! There were more stinging my leg! When I shook them off they ran and stung my other arm and other leg a LOT! Dawn and I were finally able to shake them off me and stomp on them. Then I inspected my arms and legs and started counting all the big red welts that were killing me and disfiguring my limbs! I had 40 stings, about 10 on each arm and leg. As soon as we finished the first thing I said was,
"NOW I know what my 100th blog will be about!!"
I think I have a blogging addiction!!!
Love you all! Here is the quote for the day from Olivia-
I was telling Russ that I had not yet paid Janae for violin and piano lessons. Olivia was surpised to learn we paid her. I said, "What do you think, she just did it for free?" and Olivia said,
"I just thought she was following her dreams!"
4 comments:
Congrats on your 100th! It seems like you just started yesterday! :) Love keeping up with your fun fam!
that was fast! I'm only about 1/2 way there! I hate scorpion nightmares! Glad it didn't really happen. ewww! (I'm sure Janae is also following her dreams, but money is money!) oh, and rustin's poem was great.
You are so funny - I hate scorpions! We find an average of 2 a week in the summer around here! I have had my share of scorpion nightmares!!
We still need to get together:)
that is hilarious! Let me tell you, I don't miss the scorpions! (Just miss everything/everyone else!)
Congrats on your 100th post - I need to get back to blogging.
Post a Comment