This year I was bound and determined to make sure all my siblings, my in-laws, and Russ's Grandma all got handmade valentines from me, complete with corny poems inside.

I started about 10 days before Valentine's day and made these cute cards for everyone and then tried coming up with the perfect, witty poems that would make you all feel loved, adored and appreciated it. Well, that's as far as I got cuz,... well.. life... and my darling children were my top priority! So enjoy this picture, it's as good as you'll get. Maybe I'll e-mail the corny poems I did finish.

I barely finished the kids' and Russ's poems in time and I got them each their favorite treat from the store. That was all I was planning even though Olivia, who LOVES my new RED bathrobe Russ bought me for Christmas, had begged me to get each of them one for Valentine's day.

Russ's Hawaiian themed card.
He is taking us all to Hawaii for Spring Break!!!

Lucky for Olivia, when I was at JoAnn Fabrics a few days before Valentine's Day and when I was waiting in line I noticed a shelf of SUPER SOFT BATHROBES for 75% off!!!!
They had four different colors in sizes that fit the kids.
How could I resist??

Enjoying their robes on a lazy Sunday afternoon!
So cozy.
1 comment:
Where's my Valentine? Just kidding, love you!!!!
Post a Comment