Thursday, August 14, 2008
The upside of peer pressure
Sometimes giving in to peer pressure can be a good thing. Today while my friends and I were washing windows at Janell's house (she's moving to Tennessee tomorrow-boo hoo) we started talking about keeping in touch with each other and they were all like... "Read my blog...Do you have a blog?... You should totally make your own blog... It's sooo easy." Okay, okay, I give in and here I am. Since my scrapbooking- digital and otherwise- has been severely lacking, I figured it really is time for me to try some new-age record keeping, plus I love reading my little sister, Katie's blog. With kids in high school, junior high and grade school it is bound to be a crazy year, it would be a shame not to share. I hope you will enjoy keeping in touch with us as I chronicle the Crawfords. Please leave comments and link us to your family blogs so we can keep in touch with you too. Here we go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks! I look forward to hearing all about the Crawford Family adventures! :) I sure love you guys!
-jd
Post a Comment