Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chloe Crawford

     chloe's  memories
   When we were in washington, we went on a hike to puget sound. At first there was a little trail that went to this one place with all these crabs. There were really big crabs, medium sized crabs, and small crabs. I wouldn't dare touch any crabs unless they were less than one inch big.
   After we were done with the crabs we went on this path of huge rocks. They were hard to find your footing on. We had our camera with us and everything was  so beautiful I had to take a picture of everything. And duh I took like twenty pictures of me! This is one of my faves but all of them were cute. I scrapbooked this one and put it here. I hope you like it.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Chloe--that picture looks professionally done! And you are beautiful! Way to not touch the big crabs. :)