Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tess is an ADULT now!

For Tess's 18th birthday, I decided to make it a little harder for her to get her present, after all, she is an adult now! So in the wee hours of the morning, I wound yarn all around our house. One end was attached to this letter (which I put on the foot of her bed) and the other, to her gift!


Let the hunting begin... OK, it was early and she didn't have as much fun following the trail into every room and up and down the stairs, but I sure had fun making this web of trickery!




 "Very funny mom!"


She finally found the end, and there was a brand-new bike attached! She has been enjoying riding it along the canal a lot! 


After a fun day at school, we had dinner with G'ma and G'pa at Joe's Real BBQ. 
YUM!!!
 My camera is still in N. Mesa. Sorry such bad pics!

  
While we were gone, Janessa Woods and Jenna Bush came and plastered Twilight pictures all over Tess's room!!! Tess is NOT on "Team Jacob"...


...but she really loves her Edward pictures!


Especially this one!


We love you Tess! You are our princess!


We have been loving you for a LONG time...


... we will never stop!


You never cease to amaze us!


Happy birthday baby!

I made Tess an amazing video in honor of her 18 incredible years. 
To watch it click  Here!




No comments: