Tuesday, September 27, 2011

California with the Wilsons

We were invited by the Wilsons (my sister and her family) to go to Laguna Hills, California with them this July 8-10. We had a fabulous time staying in her friend's beautiful home (while her friend was on vacation). This picture needs a little explaining...


That's Clark and Olivia under the aqua shirts, buried in the sand. There are little bits of chips crumbled up on their chests to lure the sea gulls over to them. We waited quite a while then after we switched the bait to orange Doritos, the birds saw them from way up in the sky and started ciricling. Soon each kid had 2 or 3 birds walking all over them. Then BAM!!! Clark reaches his arms out from under the sand and tried to grab one! It gave a scared "SQUAWK! and barely got away!


The star of the whole vacation!
Peter is the youngest of the cousins (2 yrs) and is such a ball of fun. None of us can resist his charms! 
I have tons more pictures from this trip that I can't find but I will post them soon.

We played in the beach at Crescent Bay (our favorite bay that we swam at last year!), explored tide pools, watched minute-to-win-it, played games, ate out, saw dolphins and seals. 

More to come.......


I found more pictures. Here they are! I'll explain later. But you will see the house we stayed at, some letters that Chloe was trying to find in nature and other creative places and a TV show the kids had fun watching together.


I found more pictures. Here they are! I'll explain later. But you will see the house we stayed at, some letters that Chloe was trying to find in nature and other creative places and a TV show the kids had fun watching together.




















No comments: