For Toree Day's birthday of fun Macey called and asked me if I would take them on a photo shoot and be their photographer. Of course I was thrilled to hang out with my girls and help Toree have a fun b-day!

Toree, Macy, McKaylee, Brooke, Alyssa, Cortney and Amanda and I headed to downtown Gilbert first. They all wore bright colors which looked great on a very sunny August day!

Toree, the new 15 year-old!

I had fun trying the camera on lots of different settings and then at home the girls helped me edit the pictures and make 'em kinda funky.









The water looked like a temple in the back ground and Macey looked like an ANGEL!

We're in Hawaii!

Tickle torture

Birthday girl

JUMP!



Macey

Brooke

McKaylee

Amanda

Alyssa

Cortney



2 comments:
You did such a great job! You were also such a good sport to go out when it was like 120 degrees!!
Thanks for making Toree's birthday so much fun and now she'll have lots of memories with all these pics! You're a great friend!
Those jumping pictures are AWESOME! Hmm, next family photo shoot outside for us!
Post a Comment