Tuesday, October 25, 2011

General Conference Weekend :)

This year, to make General Conference weekend even more special, I decided to make a big yummy breakfast (crepes!) and invite my parents over to eat and watch the Sunday morning session with us. 
I'm so glad I did!

"Mom made breakfast?!! This must be a holiday or a MIRACLE!"

We had a zillion things to put in and on our crepes and stuffed ourselves silly!

Then we relaxed as we listened to the words of the prophets and apostles and other church leaders. What an amazing opportunity we are blessed with twice a year!
It has been many years coming, but I was so pleased with how reverent my kids were so Grandma and Grandpa (and all of us) could really hear and feel the messages being delivered to our home.
We wear our Sunday clothes to help us remember it's the Sabbath Day and to help us be more reverent. I was so happy when my parents showed up in their church clothes too! Must be where I get it from! 
Rustin is camped out on the floor underneath the blue blankets you see at the bottom of the picture. He stayed awake!

No comments: