Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mother's Day!





Sunday afternoons are a wonderful thing. This one was particularly nice because it was Mother's Day!
My kids gave me breakfast in bed and some WONDERFUL homemade cards.

Rustin layed out these lacrosse photos and his Eagle Scout award and left this note on top...

Creative and sweet! Enough to make a mother cry.



Schooling Olivia at Othello. Not sure why I am not sitting all the way down! Must have been multi-tasking.


Silly Olivia is losing her mind.



Happy Mother's Day MOM!
We had my parents and sister and family over for dinner and it was very enjoyable and relaxing!




Not sure what is going on here but Olivia is awesome!!


Me at my station


Chloe decided to clean out the craft cupboard and took a picture of the mess half way through.




And AFTER. 
See her cute toes? Great job Chloe!
I LOVE MOTHER'S DAY and these precious kids I am blessed to be the mother of!



No comments: