Thursday, February 4, 2010

Good Christmas, Bad Pictures

My camera broke a while before Christmas so I had to leave it in the shop while we headed to the "Washington Crawford's" house for Christmas. So, we were left with Chloe's little camera that was on the wrong setting for most of these pictures. This is all I've got but hopefully after Marisa sees this post she will email me the pictures from her nice camera! 

On Christmas eve we had a nice program. Chloe and Tess each played a song on the piano, Olivia and I sang a song as well as all the girl cousins. Rustin read the story of Christ's birth from the scriptures while Sloan, Rylie and Alex were dressed up as wiseman, Mary, and a shepherd. I think Baby Jesus is an American Girl doll. 

Chloe, Tori, Jim, Olivia and McKenna hanging out in the living room. You should have seen all the presents around that tree! Enough for 4 families!

Twin Cousins, Chloe and Tori

Jami and Rylie

Chloe likes the flower headband I got her at a cute boutique

Rustin got a hatchet, Mt. Dew and a Spongebob shaving kit from Tess for Christmas. It was pretty dang funny!

Cute little Sophie!

No comments: