Monday, October 12, 2009

Prophets and Pedicures

The day before General Conference we bought some bright new nail polish colors at Justice and it gave me the idea of doing a nail salon between conference sessions. While I was upstairs getting ready, the girls set this all up...


During the first session we drew ideas on paper of how we could decorate our nails with the new colors and thin black and white decorative brushes we bought.
They got REALLY creative!


We got started and the fun never stopped!


Olivia getting ready.


Chloe chillin' with her very cool baby bottle from a b-day party


Rustin in the other end of the room being very manly


Tess did her own nails. WOW!
What a masterpiece!


I did Chloe's mint chocolate stripe


Liv half-way done.


Tired of waiting for the paint to dry!


Chloe painted my plaid piggies!
Great job!


Olivia did my fingernails! They looked like fireworks going off.
Love them! :)


I did Olivia's nails pink with a blue tip and white stripe between.


Lovin' it!


Thanks for a fun day ladies!

Colorful Clean-up!