After 4 years of procrastinating we finally got our pictures taken!
Here they are...

By far my favorite shot of the whole day!
(Remember you can click on any picture to blow it up and get a better look)

I think my weeks of looking for the perfect brown and cream sweaters totally paid off!



I'm laughing pretty hard in this picture because Scott was asking Russ and I to think of the worst thing we've ever done together that the kids don't know about!

This one was very hard to take and we were practically slipping off the rock the whole time. Too bad we look like a giant octopus with all those legs!

Rustin Clark- 13 years old


Tess Lorraine- 15 years old


Olivia Jane- 9 years old (in 10 days)

Chloe Jean- 11 years old

How did I get so lucky to have such darling kids?
I love how carefree and happy they all look in this one!

GIRLS ONLY!!
Chloe, Olivia, Sarah and Tess

Rustin William and Rustin Clark
Anyone who is looking for a photographer to take family pictures should call our friend Scott Gastony! He is a professional photographer and you can tell because he made a potentially nightmarish event (I dread getting family pictures taken, can you tell?) into a fun family memory! He was so funny and good with the kids that we got some amazing smiles. He also chose this perfect arizona location for the pictures and I love the way they turned out!!!
Thanks a million Scott!
7 comments:
I love, love, love!
you look fantastic! fabulous pictures! yay!
Beautiful family! I love the colors you chose. Your photo looks awesome with your new blog background. I never would have guessed that you dread family photos... LOOK at you guys. Aren't you glad you took the plunge?
They turned out fabulous! I love the brown and cream. Good job. Now, sigh, and relax, you can't wait another four years! :)
These are absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm hoping to get pics done in January since we couldn't squeeze them in before the holidays ;) You have such a beautiful family!
Love the family pictures! What a gorgeous family!!Have a great holiday!
Way way cute...awesome pictures and glad everyone had so much fun.
Post a Comment